Cultivation of hemp to power a comprehensive bio-economy with alternative natural solutions in the fields of energy, food, construction materials, clothing, medicine, and consumer products maximizing the full potential of hemp. DreamLeaf ventures to start the nucleus of a green economy by reviving the agricultural heritage of hemp in Egypt, Africa!
DreamLeaf is set to launch its pilot project this year in preparation for the expanded farming land and building a comprehensive processing facility for biomass and seed operations. Our goal is to grow our next city, school, hospital, fuel and food. Hemp fiber, hempcrete, hemp paper, hemp bio-plastic and over 50 thousand of hemp based products are closer than you think to becoming a global necessity and reality!
This cultivation project will provide us with the biomass necessary to power these facilities to produce the infrastructure and essential human necessities for 1.5 billion people in Africa and the Middle East!
1. Hemp is the oldest sowen seed! Its roots in Egypt is documented all the way back to the beginning with goddess Seshat, Divine Feminine, in Hieroglyphs!
2. Hemp consumes 50-70% less water compared to cotton or corn, respectively.
3. Hemp absorbs more than average the amount of carbon in comparison with other plants and stores it in the roots, which helps curb greenhouse gases as well as fertilizing the soul and fighting desertification.
4. Hemp does not need herbicide or pesticide!
5. Hemp bio-plastic degrades in nature after 90 days! A global Plastic ban and adoption of hemp plastic is a necessity and must be the new standard for Earth and mankind!
6. Compared to cotton, hemp provides double the produce, consumes half the amount of water, and is 4 times more durable!
7. Hemp takes 4 months to harvest, while trees take 20 years to grow. Hemp still produces 4-10 times more paper than trees!
8. Hemp seeds deliver the essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins, in addition to being the most assimilated protein to human protein.
9. Hemp can be used to produce over 50 thousand natural products, solving health, ecology, economy and social problems Around the world.
Please join us as we start our journey in Egypt this year. We are looking forward to building together the new age of green economy!